True Words Translation, more than reliability
Connect the World with Words
Every project and each word is taken seriously.
12+ years of experience, trusted by 5,000+ customers
Trusted by Global Companies
True Words Services
Why choose us?
Based in Beijing, China, True Words has provided trusted language services to a wide range of clients, both organizations and individuals.
Our expertise spans various fields including legal, marketing, investment & financing, IPO, judicial evidence, and cross-border business. Our translation services cater to various scenarios, such as cross-border business, employment, and visa applications.
With an ongoing commitment to expanding our service portfolio, we provide professional solutions including document translation, certified translation, interpreting, localization, and consulting.
Our goal is to create significant value for our clients by delivering top-quality language services tailored to their specific needs.
True Words Translation is a member of the Translators Association of China. The membership indicates the competence of a translation company and is widely accepted by institutes worldwide. All of our translators hold CATTI or NAATI certificates.
Your Industry, Our Expertise
Delivering Tailored Translation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Editable documents – Editable source texts would be translated more efficiently, and help you to reduce the potential costs of editing.
- Scanned copies – Please ensure the files are scanned with high resolution.
- Clear photos – Please ensure that texts can be read clearly.
- Need soft copy – Send by email or social media (WeChat, WhatsApp, QQ, etc.);
- Need hard copy – Deliver by SF Express. If you request On-the-Day delivery, please get in touch with us;
- Free shipping over ￥1,000.
- If you think your documents contain sensitive or classified information, we will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with you before quoting. Once you confirm the cooperation, we will provide you with a Service Agreement.
- If your project costs less than 2,000 RMB to translate or interpret, an extra 10% to 20% of the project cost will be added to cover the legal costs.
- Four service levels are provided – Premium, Professional, General, Economy – based on translation difficulty, time requirement, and budget.
- But it does not mean that four service levels are applicable to all kinds of translation. For example, legal or finance documents require higher service levels as the junior translators are not capable of understanding and translating properly.
- A one-sided sheet of authentication document would typically take no more than 2 work days to translate.
- A translator can translate around 3,000 Chinese characters per day for text-based translation. Additional 30% -80% cost will be charged in urgent case.
- We accept the following methods of payment: Bank Transactions; WeChat Pay; AliPay; PayPal.
- If you use Paypal, you will pay for service fees and exchange rate differences.
- For projects that cost less than 5,000 RMB, we require full payment before the commencement of service.
- For projects that cost more than 5,000 RMB, we accept 50% of payment before the commencement of service and another 50% once the service ends.
- For our long-term clients whose project costs exceed 30,000 RMB per month, we can set up a payment cycle, each lasting less than 30 days.
- Alternatively, you are welcome to deposit funds with us, in which case your deposit will be used against the cost of your projects.
- We can provide VAT invoices when you pay the tax. The tax rate is based on the tax policy when the invoice is issued.
- If you need a proforma invoice, pls feel free to contact us.
- For translation projects that cost more than 10,000 RMB, we are happy to do a free test of under 200 Chinese characters. Please send us the source texts in full. We will select an extract and translate.
- Please specify the importance of the file and your expectations for the translation.
- We strongly advise you to choose one translator to complete the whole project.
- Our translators work to their best abilities to produce faithful translations in accordance with Specifications of Translation Services (Section 1): Translation (GB/T19363.1-2008).
- Please pay for the extra work if you need to add or change source texts after the files are translated. However, in infrequent circumstances with flaws in the translation, we will amend it for you free of charge.
- We have already adopted widely accepted measures in the industry to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, change, damage, or theft. We are committed to taking all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
- Your data is secure as they are encrypted;
Also, we use trusted and tested protection mechanisms to shield your data from malicious access;
- We have implemented an access control system that denies all access without authorization.
Expand your global reach in China
Start your project now?